Indian Cuisine Murg Mahani Recipe
Indian Cuisine Butter Chicken recipe was made in 1950 in the kitchen of the Moti Mahal hotel in Delhi and has become one of the most popular dishes in India today.
- Preparation: 60 minutes
- Cook: 45 minutes
- Total: 105 minutes
- Food: 6 meals
Many restaurants around the world have fake versions. So, before you know the real butter and flavor, you need to know what a chicken is – sweet, saturated with food, saturated with raisins or ketchup.
Chicken butter comes from northern India, the real Punjab. Here is a wonderful taste of tomatoes, yogurt, smoked cassette (lamb dried lentils) specially made for the soup. You can make them warm or light if you want. Butter, also known as slices of meat, is very tasty in cabbage sprouts (black lentils), sticky (flat bread), salads.
I really recommend this method of making chicken butter. Don’t confuse yourself if the taste is perfect – everything is used in Indian cooking. Spice powder gives the best results, so it is best to prepare it from scratch (similar to cooking).
- Boneless chicken
- 1 Lemon Juice
- Red chili
- Fresh yogurt
- Chopped Onions
- Garlic paste
- Ginger paste
- Chopped tomatoes
- Fenugreek Leaves
- Bay leaves
Steps To Make Delicious Indian Cuisine Murg Makhani
First Time And First Step
1. In a large non-metallic bowl, combine the chicken, lime juice, salt and red chili powder.
2. Cover and marinate for 1 hour.
Second Time And Second Step
1. Mix the yogurt, spice powder (from previous steps), ground coriander, cumin and turmeric and add to the marinated chicken.
2. Cover and marinate for another hour.
Now Cook The Chicken
- Heat oil in a deep skillet over medium heat. Add the onions while warm. Bake until golden brown, then add the ginger and garlic mixture. Bake briefly.
- Add the chicken (save the marinade) and fry until the chicken is opaque and the meat is pink or pale.
- Now add the chopped tomatoes, chicken stock, fenugreek Leaves, and yogurt marinade to the chicken.
- Cook until chicken is tender and sauce has reduced to half its original volume.
- Melt butter in another small skillet and pour it over the chicken.
- Garnish with cilantro and serve with naan and dahlia cabbage.